Friday, May 5, 2017

Growth Mindset: Stepping out of your comfort zone


Ending this semester and going into a new job the growth mindset challenge was definitely something I wanted to do. Needless to say, this article hit me hard in the face! I am definitely one of those people that want to live a full life without any regrets. I like to tell myself that I step out of my comfort zone, but truth is that is really hard to do. “Become comfortable with feeling uncomfortable” I love that line because of the truth in it. I have to push myself to get where I want to be and there will be tons of uncomfortable feelings along the way I’m sure! That is something I will have to remember at my job and during my last semester of school in the fall.

Realizing all your fears are fictional is something I definitely needed to read. My boyfriend and parents are always trying to show me that, but I never see it until someone else talks to me about it. Ignoring negative thoughts is going to be a main focus for me moving forward in life.

If you guys have some time of your own you should take a look at this website . There are so many doors that can open for you when you truly step out of your comfort zone!


No comments:

Post a Comment