Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 14 Review



That back up tool was super helpful! I had never thought of backing up my blog or google account, but it seems like it could really save me from some frustration if anything were to happen to my stuff. 



I absolutely love the life/camera metaphor it is so perfect and encouraging! I also really have enjoyed the words of the day from India (and Mythology)! I didn’t know how much I’d be interested in learning about India when the semester started, but it has been such a fun learning experience!

I also enjoy getting to see the events on campus that are posted on our class announcements! Being an engineering major I don’t hear about much that’s going on outside of our college.

The VanGoYourself site is so awesome! If this became more viral on social media that’d be awesome because it would give some people exposure to art for the first time. Who knows maybe there is a secret artist being held inside themselves?!

The growth mindset memes do an excellent job of encouraging me to do a growth mindset challenge! Plus, I have a weakness for cats!

All the interesting facts you tell us about the days make me want to google that everyday to see what neat stuff has happened in the past on the current day I’m living.





1 comment:

  1. This has definitely been a great class to learn about India. Like you I didn't really know much about India. One of my advisers suggested I take this class so here I am. The semester has been tough but I liked how laid back this class was. We got to learn cool stories about India without being bombarded with a huge workload like the other classes.

    ReplyDelete