Monday, February 27, 2017

Reading Notes: Mahabharata (C)

I think draupadi and all the brothers have the right to be mad at Yudhishthira!

It’d be interesting story line where someone notices that loaded dice were used in the gambling and that’s why Yudhishthira lost both times.

I wonder what it was like from the animals perspective when Bhima was going through the forest killing the animals just for amusement..

I don’t understand why Duryodhana’s jealousy/hatred for the Pandavas never lessened after all the bad stuff he did to them?

I wonder if the story would have changed any if the pandavas didn’t save duryodgana and the royal prisoners?

Indra should have just taken the earrings and armor instead of exchanging the arrow of death for it.

You would think with 5 husbands Draupadi would be safe but it seems like she is always in a bad situation. It’d be cool to give her some fighting powers.

                                    

I like this photo because it feels like one of the only times that the brothers have taken up for Draupadi.

Riddles at the Lake would be a good base story to teach about patience.

I feel like I've been waiting forever for this battle to happen. I'd like to write something with this much suspense!

Bibliography: PDE Mahabharata


No comments:

Post a Comment