Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Week 8 Growth Mindset

Thinking back on growth mindset it seems I myself have fallen into some of the "bad" dimensions. My biggest problem is doing things at the last minute. Starting this class a small part of me thought that I "wasn't good" at writing, but I've come to find out the more time a set aside to focus on a project the better it is. So moving forward in this class I need to sit down and figure out what days I have the most free time and do these projects during that time. I am also open to any feedback you guys have on thing that you think I could improve on!



Outside of this class I also struggle a little bit with time management but I'm always thinking about the end goal. Until recently I haven't had the best support system so I definitely had to motivate myself to keep moving forward and reach my goals.

 Outside of school all together I ask a lot of questions sometimes I feel like I might be annoying people because I ask so many. I think asking questions is how I get better though, at what ever job it is that I am doing. I am always up for learning new things, but being confident in what I'm doing takes a little while for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment