Thursday, April 13, 2017

Google Timer Tech Tip


This is a really cool feature Google has that I definitely need to take more advantage of! All you have to do is type (or say) "set a timer for _____ minutes/hours" and it starts timing you! Don't worry you can't forget about it either because there is a timer that lets you know when your time is up!

I think I am going to use this more often while I do homework. I have this terrible habit of getting distracted by music, T.V., people, etc. I think knowing I am being timed and need to get done before the timer goes off will help keep me more focused.

Side note, I've noticed that listening to instrumentals or coffee house music helps me focus more than listening to music I know. I hope these tips help some of you like they did me!

Also, ladies please enjoy this motivating message from Ryan Gosling.






1 comment:

  1. I recently discovered this tech tip too, but I keep forgetting to actually try it out in everyday life! I especially like your idea of using it to keep focused while doing homework, because if I’m working on assignments at home, it’s pretty easy for me to get distracted by family members or random TV noise. Thanks for the tip about listening to instrumental music, too! Half the time I end up getting distracted by lyrics when I listen to favorite songs while doing homework, so I’ll have to give that tip a shot too.

    ReplyDelete