Monday, April 17, 2017

Reading Notes: Jagannatha of Puri (B)



  • I wonder why Nilamadhav wanted to come back in the form of a Daaru?
  • What if instead of the King getting dreams to communicate with the god, I did a story where the log talked out loud to everyone?
  • What if king Indradyumna never went to Brahmaloka?
  • I wonder if I could do a story where Indradyumna found a way to visit his wife and tell her what happened? 
  • I could do a story through the wife's eyes after he leaves. 
  • It'd be interesting if the people that were inside the temple somehow all recieved the same message from a god that Idradyumna was coming. Maybe he could have given advice and love on how to live their lives?
  • What if instead Indradyumna used his boon for bringing back his wife?
  • I wonder what stories that building could tell if it could speak?
(King Indradyumna's Jagannath Temple)



Bibliography: Jagannatha of Puri by Gayatri Madan Dutt from the bizzel library


                       Call number: PN 6790 .1443 A437 V.709

No comments:

Post a Comment