Monday, January 23, 2017

Time Strategies

Oh time management. This little booger can be quite difficult for me sometimes. However, over the years I have learned some important things about myself. For example, I am a visual learner so checklists work well for me. They give me some direction and make me feel accomplished when I check items off my list. Like any other college student though, procrastination usually gets the better of me. I really enjoyed the article "How to Beat Procrastination" it gave some really good tips that I think I am going to do. One of which being public about my commitments to homework, the more people I have reminding me to do my homework the better!

                                                                (procrastinator probs)

No comments:

Post a Comment